June Softly

Friday, May 6, 2011

Custom Motorcycle Carving

Visit Official Website

Imagine having a custom hand-engraved extension of yourself on your favorite baby, your bike!
  
  I have been honored to work with some of North America's greatest custom bike builders, and recently several of my carved pieces were featured on the winning bike in the 2006 Great Canadian Biker Build-Off !!!  I have also been extremely proud of the work done on "Shit Outta Luck" and "Down & Dirty" two bikes built by Billy Lane of Choppers Inc. ~LTW, Heather







"SHIT OUTTA LUCK"Built by Billy Lane at Choppers Inc.







See More   "SHIT OUTTA LUCK"






"DOWN & DIRTY" built by Billy Lane at Choppers Inc






See More   "DOWN & DIRTY"





COOEY'S BUILD

COOEY'S BUILD



LAURA KLOCK'S "MEMPHIS" BIKE

LAURA KLOCK'S "MEMPHIS" BIKE



KEINO CYCLE "KING OF HEARTS"






See More   "KING OF HEARTS"



    About Heather, owner of New Line Engraving ~  My name is Heather New, I started engraving in a small shop in downtown Edmonton in the Early 80’s, where I took care of over 100 jewelery stores. I was engraving everything from I.D. bracelets to wine goblets to pocket watches….and more…items which other engravers said could not be done, I soon learned to do!!! This was when I first met Frank.... Read More




NEW-LINE ENGRAVING  Visit Website

Custom Motorcycle Carving ~ Custom Motorcycle Engraving



Hi All ~ It's June and I just had to post this personal note that I received from Heather after she saw this blog post...


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NEW-LINE <new_line@telus.net>
Date: Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: Heavy Biker
To: June Softly <junesoftly@gmail.com>


Hi June,

Geez! how nice of you!  Thanks so much!  I work in my own back-yard shop, and am truly blessed to do what I love....  (plus i get to keep up with the laundry and holler at my kids!) LOL  
I sign all my work with a LTW in a heart...  I was reverse-inspired when i found out what FTW means, (F*ck The World)  (after engraving it onto several pieces, I wondered how so many people could have the same initials!) haha
it is my own way of adding a wee bit of Love to the universe :)  

I see you sign out with "Peace, June"...and I always attract like-minded souls, so I thought I'd share that with you today.  All of us artists get paid when people love the work....never when a cheque arrives...  it is just a piece of paper, and eventually rammed into the same stack where all the bills are...  You paid me big time today :)
Thanks again so so much !!!
LTW,
Heather





Thanks for visiting my biker blog

No comments: