June Softly

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Music Mix ~

What movie is this Mix from?


Long Long While - The Rolling Stones


John Lennon Slippin' And Slidin' 1975 The Hit Factory NYC


Rolling Stones - Heart Of Stone (in TechniColor)


Roxy Music - Love Is The Drug



Dinah Washington Unforgettable



Can't you hear me knocking The Rolling Stones


Those were the Days - Cream 1968


Night's in White Satin - Moody Blues


Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones


Jascha Heifetz - The Flight of the Bumblebee


I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee

Harry Nilsson - Without You


Go your own Way - Fleetwood Mac


I'm confessin' that I love you - from the album "Loving Jazz" by Gianluca Galvani Quartet


The Thrill is Gone BB King


Devo - The Rolling Stones-I can't Get No (Satisfaction)

The Animals - House of the Rising Sun (1964) High Definition [HD]


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like it