June Softly

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tattoo Cafe @ Buffalo Chip ~Sturgis~

The Buffalo Chip Tattoo Cafe will be a unique experience for tattoo enthusiasts. The Tattoo Café presents a group of hand-picked, world class tattoo artists.  The artists were chosen for their diversity, style, and artistic abilities. They are the best and brightest in the business.

Lacy ~ I became interested in art early on in childhood. I loved to draw on walls,my clothes, and even myself. I am lucky that I had parents that were very open-minded, being that my mother and grandmother are also artists.  More
Lacy






Dejah ~ My name is Dejah Garcia, I started tattooing in a small Arizona City in 1997.
Apprenticed under Jason Grant, I was attracted to the bright color he used...    Read More
Dejah






Nikki ~ Nikki Sin is what her clients and colleges would describe as "an all around bad ass".  From Tattooing, Piercing, Pin striping, and Hair she does it all and is able to let her creativity flow with many mediums and styles.  Read More

Nikki





Shaun ~ Shaun Kama was born in Heidelberg, Germany to two parents that served during the Vietnam War.  After moving to Albany, NY in his youth, Shaun’s family spent summers in Great Berrington, MA, where his passion for painting began while studying the works of Norman Rockwell at his original gallery.   Read More

Shaun





Rob ~ Rob Hill was destined to be an artist from the moment he was born.  While growing up in Ventura, CA, Rob has been drawing for as long as he can remember.  As a young artist, he fondly recalls painting and drawing in various mediums, from airbrushing with his father to painting with watercolors and acrylics with his grandmother.  During school, Rob couldn’t hide his artistic nature.  He often found himself drawing on book covers and homework to keep himself entertained in school.    Read More

Rob

Rob





Billy

Billy





A.J. ~ AJ Kochel’s love of art formed at an early age.  Guided by his professional artist aunt, Janis Woods-Krier, he learned the basics of drawing and how to take images from his mind and bring them to life on paper.  More

A.J. 





Brett ~ My name is Brett A. Rosepiler.  I currently reside in Las Vegas, NV.  I work at Pussykat Tattoo.  I've been there for a while now and I love working with everyone there.  I am very passionate and committed to this art. Read More

Brett





Krystin ~ Krystin Jones has grown up around the tattooing industry from the Badlands of Wyoming to the Sunny Beaches in Southern California.  With her Step-Father, Rick Walters, the well-known tattoo artist, Krystin's second home was the World Famous Bert Grimm's Studio in Long Beach, California.  
 Read More


Krystin



For the tattoo collector, getting to the Tattoo Cafe @ Buffalo Chip will be the opportunity of a life time to get custom work from some of the top artists in the country during the 71st Sturgis Motorcycle Rally! This is the perfect opportunity to get that commemorative tattoo or finally get that custom piece you have always wanted to have created for you.


Pre-book your artist @ Sturgis 2011


More info on other Sturgis Events 2011





Thanks for visiting my biker blog

No comments: